Request a Quote
We will call you to find out more about your property and then provide a quote for a professional inspection for your specific needs.
* Required field
Home & Commercial Inspections
Feel safe in your investment!
NPI understands that buying a home is an important investment, and we provide the property condition information you need for the best possible decision making. Whether you are buying a home or a commercial building we have the experience you need to protect your interests.
You'll get more than the best inspection around. You'll also receive:
Give us a call or request a quote, to get a quick price for the inspection that fits your needs!
Call us today!
About our services
Who we are
Residential Inspection Services
- Home inspection (also known as a Residential or Buyer’s inspections)
- Prelisting home inspection (sometimes called a Seller’s inspection)
- New construction draw inspections (sometimes needed for new construction)
- Builder’s home warranty inspections (to ensure the quality of your new home)
Why should I get an inspection?
- Inexperienced builders building more homes then they could handle, sometimes cut corners
- Large contractors, don’t have time to check their work while maximizing profits
- Amature home flippers sometimes think they can paint over any problem.
Where We Serve
A thermal scan detects heat and uses it to create an image. This allows your inspector to see behind walls and solid objects to identify conditions unseen by the naked eye.
Please take a moment to read our reviews or leave us some feedback: